A Short Preview:
Our 3rd Quarter 2023 Wrap Up web presentation is a work in progress that builds as we publish our weekly segments—Solari Report subscribers can access it here when Part I publishes.
“A hundred wagon loads of thoughts will not pay a single ounce of debt.”
~ Italian proverb
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week, we begin the publication of our 3rd Quarter 2023 Wrap Up. The Wrap Up theme will focus on artificial intelligence (AI).
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell joins me for Part I of News Trends & Stories; we will continue with Part II the following week. In Part I, Joseph and I discuss the top 20 stories and also briefly touch on “Bizarro World” stories designed to distract you and waste your time. In Part II, we dive into the many of the Unanswered Questions of these times.
Follow along on the web presentation; the link will be in your subscriber links when Part I publishes.
Here are our picks for the top 20 stories for the 3rd Quarter:
- The financial coup d’état: end of the debt growth model and the drive to control real assets
- The fight for financial transaction freedom: New York Fed syndicate and BIS play hardball
- The multipolar world emerges
- Economic divergence and uncertainty rise
- The sovereignty implosion
- WHO do you think you are? The UN One Health and WHO global lab network and health infrastructure: a tool of tyranny to assert place-based reengineering and economic control
- The war on free speech
- The push to protect the 2nd Amendment
- The Great Poisoning rolls on
- Will we permit a global monopoly of food?
- The great steal: the Maui redevelopment and other atrocities
- Weather warfare and eco terrorism
- Mind control? What mind control? We are struggling to understand the invisible, including neurological weapons
- Transhumanism in your face
- The space-based economy keeps growing; so do the UFO stories
- AI adoption skyrockets. Uh-oh – it lies and kills
- Crossing over and glorious pushback
- God ignores the war on God
- The U.S. presidential election primary: real issues matter
After publishing the first two parts of News Trends & Stories, Tim Caban and I will present the quarterly Equity Overview. The following week, we will introduce News Trends & Stories, Part III, a new feature in which Ricardo Oskam will join me to make the top 20 stories practical in your own life, discussing how they relate to the six pillars of our Building Wealth curriculum and your own wealth-building journey. Finally, Whitney Webb—our guest author for the Wrap Up theme—will return to the Solari Report to help us understand what we need to know about the snowballing AI phenomenon.
Recognizing that each person’s circumstances are unique, we hope, as always, that our discussion will guide you toward solutions, helping you determine actions you can take and tactics that are right for you.
Money & Markets:
In Money & Markets this week, John Titus and I will cover the latest events and continue to discuss the financial and geopolitical trends we are tracking in 2023—and the pushback rocking and rolling us around the globe. Post questions at the Money & Markets commentary here.
Related Solari Reports: