A Short Preview (Login to Access the Full Interview):
“AI won’t replace you. A person using AI will.”
~ Lorenzo Green
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week, we begin the publication of our 1st Quarter 2023 Wrap Up. Dr. Joseph P. Farrell joins me for Part I of News Trends & Stories; we will continue with Part II the following week.
In Part I, Joseph and I focus on the top 20 stories as well as what we have come to call “Bizarro World” headlines (particularly creepy stories, often designed to distract you and waste your time). Follow along on the web presentation; the link will be in your subscriber links when Part I publishes.
Here are our picks for the top 20 stories:
- The people’s war for financial transaction freedom (00:08:37)
- The U.S. states move to build sovereignty: Banks, bullion depositories, nullification, legal tender, and more (00:18:42)
- Narrative breakdown: Safe and effective, Jan. 6, climate change, and immigration (00:32:08)
- Financial coup: Central bankers build the financial transaction control grid (01:11:37)
- The breakaway civilization: BIS, NY Fed, and sovereign immunities (01:31:22)
- Mass atrocity: The Great Poisoning accelerates (01:37:33)
- Putin-19: The biodefense pandemic planning and investment tsunami (01:59:13)
- Department of Defense: The war on us (mRNA+) and our pocketbooks ($21 trillion) (02:07:11)
- The WHO coup (02:10:33)
- Russia, China, India, and the multipolar world (02:11:33)
- AI: The smart grid invades everything and everyone (02:34:03)
- The petrodollar loses its “petro” (02:43:06)
- Digital TV and smartphones: The most successful weapons of our day (02:44:16)
- Operation Smother: Trying to white out real solutions (02:48:04)
- Inflation, shadow work, and the great unraveling (02:51:55)
- Is breakthrough energy on the way? (02:54:04)
- Media corruption: The Twitter Files (02:58:57)
- Weird weather: Snow, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, and cyclones (03:08:32)
- Growth of the space-based economy (03:18:50)
- Glorious pushback rising (03:34:44)
After publishing the two parts of News Trends & Stories, we will continue with our theme: The Future of Financial Freedom with Richard Werner. This includes Richard’s excellent memo on “Why a Sovereign State Bank is Good for Tennessee.” We will then publish my Equity Overview for the 1st Quarter in early May.
Recognizing that each person’s circumstances are unique, we hope, as always, that our discussion will guide you toward solutions, helping you determine actions you can take and tactics that are right for you.
Money & Markets
In Money & Markets this week, John Titus and I will cover the latest events and continue to discuss the financial and geopolitical trends we are tracking in 2023—and the growing pushback against corruption. Post questions at the Money & Markets commentary here.
Related Solari Reports:
2022 Annual Wrap Up: News Trends & Stories, Part I with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell
2022 Annual Wrap Up: News Trends & Stories, Part II with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell