A Short Preview (Login to Access the Full Interview):
“In order to deal with this unfree world, to defy this unfree world, I have decided to become so absolutely free that my very existence is an act of rebellion. And that’s what we all need to do.” ~ Christine Anderson, Member of the European Parliament
~ Publishes on July 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM CST ~
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week, we begin the publication of our 2nd Quarter 2023 Wrap Up. Dr. Joseph P. Farrell joins me for Part I of News Trends & Stories; we will continue with Part II the following week.
In Part I, Joseph and I focus on the top 20 stories as well as what we have come to call “Bizarro World” headlines (particularly creepy stories designed to distract you and waste your time). Follow along on the web presentation; the link will be in your subscriber links when Part I publishes.
Here are our picks for the top 20 stories for the 2nd Quarter:
- The fight for financial transaction freedom
- The New York Fed syndicate tries to engineer a steal of the U.S. banking system
- WHO do you think you are? The UN One Health and WHO global lab network and infrastructure is a tool of tyranny to assert place-based reengineering and economic control
- The financial coup d’état: Why the Epstein story is bigger than you think
- The U.S. presidential election primaries: real issues matter
- Tucker Carlson puts a fork into legacy media
- G7 energy policies would be funny if they were not so funny
- The war on food is over the top
- Mind control? What mind control? We are struggling to understand the invisible, including neurological weaponry
- False entrapment: The targeting of doctors and scientists (and journalists, patriots, and everyone else)
- The Great Poisoning rolls on
- The Ukraine bluff and the neocon nightmare—Russia encirclement and the odds for WWIII
- Weird weather, weird fires
- The space-based economy keeps growing—so do the UFO stories
- AI adoption skyrockets. Uh-oh—it lies and kills
- The S&P returns to bull territory
- Transhumanism leaves the closet behind
- Environmental stress and geophysical risks—mysteries grow
- Glorious pushback
- God ignores the war on God
The theme for the 2nd Quarter 2023 Wrap Up is “The People Who Feed Us,” an appropriate—and more celebratory—follow-up to our 2022 Annual Wrap Up focused on “Pharma Food.” If you wish to retain access to food that is healthy, fresh, and real, it is essential that you continue to provide committed support for local farmers, fishermen, and cottage industry food artisans.
After publishing the two parts of News Trends & Stories, we will continue in August with two weeks of interviews with Dutch farmers and fishermen by Dutch new media journalist Elze van Hamelen, who wrote the blockbuster “Pharma Food” report. Also in August, Tim Caban will again join me for the quarterly Equity Overview.
Recognizing that each person’s circumstances are unique, we hope, as always, that our discussion will guide you toward solutions, helping you determine actions you can take and tactics that are right for you.
Money & Markets
In Money & Markets this week, John Titus and I will cover the latest events and continue to discuss the financial and geopolitical trends we are tracking in 2023—and the pushback rocking and rolling us around the globe. Post questions at the Money & Markets commentary here.
Related Solari Reports: