“When you get billions in aid and your weapons resupplied and your ammunition stock resupplied, you don’t learn the lesson that war is bad and nobody wins.”~King Abdullah II
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week on the Solari Report, Saker joins me for our quarterly review of the geopolitical landscape. Items on our list to cover:
- The Russian and European response to the latest US sanctions;
- Western reactions to the upcoming Zapad 2017 military exercise:
- Trump’s Afghanistan announcement:
- The “consulate wars” between the USA and Russia;
- Is freedom of speech in danger in the USA? (see Saker’s latest analysis)
- Syria Update – what does the integrated Russian-Syrian air defense network mean?
- Syria Update – why the Russian plan appears to be working;
- Iraq Update – discussion of the Iraqi PMU model report (with plug by Saker to SouthFront); and
- North Korea fires a missile over Hokkaido – and says it has a missile ready bomb – what does that mean?
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review Oliver Stone’s Putin Interviews – four hours of interviews with Vladimir Putin conducted by Stone between 2015 and 2017.
In Money & Markets this week I will discuss the latest in financial and geopolitical news. Please make sure to e-mail or post your questions for Ask Catherine.
Talk to you Thursday!