- The Basel Committee’s oversight body endorses a global prudential standard for banks’ exposures to cryptoassets, for implementation by 1 January 2025.
- Endorses the Committee’s work programme and strategic priorities for 2023–24.
- The programme prioritises work on emerging risks and vulnerabilities, digitalisation, climate-related financial risks and Basel III implementation.
Read full story here.
- 1st Quarter 2022 Wrap Up: – Introduction – Does the BIS Owe Us $21 Trillion (Or Owe You $65,000)?
- Special Report: The Iron Bank: Is BIS Sovereign Immunity the Secret Sauce Behind the Global Coup? Part I with Patrick Wood
- Special Report: The Iron Bank: Is BIS Sovereign Immunity the Secret Sauce Behind the Global Coup? Part II with Patrick Wood
- Book Review: Tower of Basel: The Shadowy History of the Secret Bank that Runs the World by Adam Lebor
- FASB addresses crypto asset presentation and disclosure
- National Strategy to Develop Distributed Ledger Technology for Digital ID Tucked into 2023 Defense Budget