Please log in to see subscriber only content.
Read the PDF of the 2nd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up – The State of Our Currencies
Read the PDF of the 2nd Quarter 2019 Wrap Up – The State of Our Currencies (Single-Page Version)
Solari Report subscribers can access Catherine’s full written State of the Currencies here. Use your Solari password to login!
Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
Download the Interview MP3 audio file
“What I can do, you can do.” ~ Jesus Christ, who threw the moneychangers out of the temple
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week, I will summarize the effort underway to end currencies and what it means to you and me.
At long last, I have finished my written analysis of the State of Our Currencies. Please read it at the web presentation (see the link above). The direct link is here. Use your Solari password to login.
We have entered a period of accelerating change—one that is exceptionally fluid and chaotic. The best way to manage this change is to understand the deeper trends that are driving events—and how they are merging into an integrated whole. If you understand this analysis and the many Solari Reports that provide its essential building blocks, you will have a critical map to help you navigate the road ahead.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will touch on Andrew Wakefield’s new movie 1986: The Act. It addresses the devastating impact of the U.S. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act adopted in 1986, which freed the pharmaceutical companies from any liability for anything they manage to call a “vaccine,” contributing to explosive increases in vaccine injuries and deaths as well as childhood-onset chronic disease. The film is timely because the future financial system hopes to continue using liability-free “injectibles”; the push for “injectibles” is deeply connected to the effort to adopt crypto and end currencies.
Please e-mail your questions for Ask Catherine or post them at the Money & Markets commentary here.
Talk to you Thursday!
- The State of Our Currencies – Take One
- The State of Our Pension Funds
- The Real Game of Missing Money
- The Exchange Stabilization Fund with Rob Kirby
- Interest Rate Swaps with Rob Kirby
- Inflation: How Bad Can It Be? with Rob Kirby
- Community Currency with Paul Glover
Special Solari Reports:
- Legal Series: U.S. Monetary & Fiscal Operations
- The History and Organization of the Federal Reserve: The What and Why of the United States’ Most Powerful Banking Organization
- Important Dates in the Monetary History of the United States, Parts I-IX, from 1606-1913
- Silver and Gold: The Top Ten Dates in U.S. Financial History
- The Missing Money