“It is an undeniable privilege of every man to prove himself right in the thesis that the world is his enemy; for if he reiterates it frequently enough and makes it the background of his conduct he is bound eventually to be right.” ~ George Keenan
By Catherine Austin Fitts
Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson joins me this week to discuss the future of the US National Security State.
Colonel Wilkerson served with distinction in the US military and government and is now Distinguished Adjunct Professor of Government and Public Policy at the College of William and Mary. His popular lectures and interviews prove that there is an audience for straight talk about national security.
Topics we cover:
1. Leadership Changes: Rex Tillerson and General McMaster’s are replaced by Mike Pompeo and John Bolton.
2. The Multi Front War: How many enemies can America handle at once?
3. Mysterious, Magical Weapons: We have begun a new arms race of known and unknown weapons.
4. A Volunteer Army: If 70% of young American’s do not qualify for recruitment for moral, emotional or physical reasons and the majority are recruited from 7 states, how will we field an army of the kind envisioned by the new National Security Plans recently published by DOD and the White House?
5. Israel & the Zionists: Israel is a problem that keeps getting worse.
6. National Security State: the economics of the national security apparatus are “out of control.” Just how are we going to finance this?
7. What Do We Do? How do we demonstrate the leadership necessary to successfully change our circumstances?
For Let’s Go to the Movies, I strongly recommend you listen to one of Colonel Wilkerson’s speeches on Israel’s influence on US national security policy. (see video above)
It’s the last week of the month so no Money & Markets. Catherine will answer all Questions for Ask Catherine next week!
Solari Special Reports on Illegalities of US Monetary and Fiscal Policy
2017 Annual Wrap Up: The State of Our Pension Funds
$21 Trillion Missing from US Treasury