Read the Book
Read a PDF version of the book here (PDF)
1st Quarter Wrap Up: Planet Debt – Web Presentation
Access the web presentation for our 1st Quarter Wrap Up Wrap Up Audio
Listen to the Wrap Up MP3 audio file
Download the Wrap Up audio file
Introduction Catherine introduces the 2015 1st Quarter Wrap Up with a focus on the world’s debt.
Planet Debt Catherine explores the history and reasons for the use of debt as an economic and political tool.
Stories & Trends Catherine looks at the big stories and trends of the first quarter.
12 Things About Global Debt Catherine discusses a round up of the current debt situation throughout the world.
Financial Markets Catherine breaks down the changes in the markets over the first quarter.
Closing Catherine closes out the 1st Quarter Wrap Up.
By Catherine Austin Fitts
The dominant theme in our Annual Wrap up in January was Planet Equity. In our 1st Quarter Wrap Up, we explore a related part of the global balance sheet: Planet Debt.
The systematic harvesting of countries around the globe has been ongoing since WWII – whether by encouraging countries to issue debt, particularly dollar denominated debt, or to buy US debt. It is not surprising that some of the biggest buyers of US Treasury securities are nations that have had a US military presence since WWII. Nor is it surprising that there is a relationship between large military expenditures and high debt levels.
What has evolved on planet earth is the ultimate financial entrapment operation in which one set of players can:
- Create fiat money and lend at zero expense
- Maintain an information advantage that violates the laws related to material omissions in financial transactions, fraudulent inducement and predatory lending
- Engage in dirty tricks that impact the borrower’s ability to pay
- Legislate laws and regulations that make it profitable to lend to people who fail and cannot pay back their debt principal
On Thursday, April 23, the Solari Report team will publish our First Quarter Wrap Up, complete with a web presentation including graphs and charts designed to “pull back the curtain” on this important subject.
I will be covering:
- How global debt is an essential part of the central banking-warfare model
- Debt and the “Databeast”
- Global and domestic blowback resulting from debt
- Mandating markets for monopolists
- Q1 News stories and trends
- Q1 Financial markets
- Where it’s all going
Please join me on the Solari Report this week! Not a subscriber? Learn more here…