~ Raw audios will post late on the evening of Thursday, May 9 – final audios and chapters will post on Friday, May 10 ~
By Catherine Austin Fitts
Listening to the Drumbeats of War from the Other Side of the World
– Attacking on 3 or more fronts at once: Can this work?
- China’s Belt and Road Initiative forum in Beijing end of April expands scope – from infrastructure to services, technology (Read 5G?) and international governance
- Chinese railroads continue to build out connecting up the Europe-Asia-Africa land empire
- WSJ – Debt renegotiations do not support theory that China playing a predatory lender game on One Belt
- US Iranian oil sanctions bite China, India
- Asian finance ministers increase swap capacity; lessen dollar dependence
- US-China Trade Talks Continue, on sour note
- US announce increase in tariffs; China refuses IP details and enforcement – suprises USTR and Mnuchin
- Putin gives go ahead on Moscow St Pete high speed rail design
Societies who live in “objective based realities” rejecting Empire “make our own reality” – “Americans can not make and keep a deal”
- EU Elections and Brexit Rangling
- FT: Dutch finance minister Wopke Hoekstra – EU risks implosion – anti-technocracy backlash – Norway + Switzerland not joining EU and Sweden and Denmark not joining euro and Brits are leaving.
- Suspicious Notre Dame 2016 Real Estate Proposal
- Democratic Terror & the Attack on Barr signal serious criminal liabilities may be uncovered by investigation of Russian dossier funded by FBI and Clinton campaign
- WSJ Poll – 17% if Americans want Congress to begin impeachment; 48% move; 32% keep investigating.
- The ninth circuit federal appeals court rules with US administration – can continue returning migrants to Mexico while requests for asylum are adjudicated.
- Moore’s editorial – My Brush With Personal Destruction
- Chevron bows out of Occidental Bidding War for Anadarko and its Permian Basin assets
- Rise in mainstream coverage of UFOs – What is this about?
Let’s Go to the Movies:
Subscriber Charts, Close of May 08, 2019: