By Catherine Austin Fitts
“Sit down and be quiet – You are drunk and this is the edge of the roof.” ~ Rumi
- Chinese liquidity + Powell U-Turn = good for stocks
- China trade negotiations; signs of softness in Chinese economy
- Brexit: Church of England now praying to prevent hard Brexit
- Senator Rubio Channels Freddie Corleone; then accuses Saudi Prince of gangsterism
- Global Grab for Venezuela’s Gold, Gas and Natural Resources
- The gold roll up: Barrick does deal with Shandung (2017) merges with Randgold (2018-19), making play for Newmont Mining (now) which just bought Goldcorp (2019)
- The ISIS Success: Did ISIS just deliver the gold?
- March 31: Will Basel III Trigger or be Delayed Again?
- Fed Raises inflation targets
- Pension Woes
- Federal Hearings on Vaccine Exemptions
- Late Term Abortions – Too Much Secrecy in the Debate
- Congresswoman Omar on Congressional conflicts of interest re: Isreal
- Gottlieb out at FDA – Biotech stocks down; Tobacco Up – Good news for those protecting vaccine exemptions?
- Italy set to Endorse Belt & Road
- From Holman at WSJ: Mr. Chaos vs. the Swamp
- Colorado Civil Rights Commission dismisses administrative action against Masterpiece Cakeshop and owner Jack Phillips after Supreme Court sided with Phillips
- State of Washington moves against Vaccine exemptions – time to stop paying property taxes?
Dr. Laura Thompson
Let’s Go to the Movies
The Art of Tidying with Marie Kondo
Subscriber Charts Close of March 06, 2019:
Subscriber Charts Close of February 27, 2019: