By Catherine Austin Fitts
Here is my collection place for stories for next Thursday’s Money & Markets. Please post or email suggestions and questions for Ask Catherine!
Theme: The Rise of the Asian Consumer
- Russia Sells Half of Its US Treasury Bonds
- The EU’s Article 13
- Trump Announces a Space Force
- The Pressure on Mattis
- Tariff Scorecard; Another 200B Tarrifs on China; Slams Chinese Stock Market
- Compliance and the AI Invasion
- Immigration Woes and Family Separation “White-Out”
- German Automakers lead against tarriffs
- Millenials prefer socialism to organized crime; we should consider trying capitalism
- Why the slow assassination of Assange is a really bad idea – More Scorpion
- Will Merkel last the month?
- Disinfo Stalkers & Shadow Work; Hope Porn & Fear Porn vs. Imagination and Creating Your Future; Entertainment to obfuscate from what is important; YPO Lesson; Real Danger vs Soap Opera; Responsibility vs. the Glory of Victimhood
- Vaccuum Cleaning of Data is not Draining the Swap – Exact Opposite
- AI Invasion: Might as well go offense; hiding no longer works. Tax Example: You are in a Game. Shift to Play Mode and Play to Win
To become a Solari Report subscriber, visit our Store.