By Catherine Austin Fitts
Here are stories in Money & Markets, published Thursday, July 5, 2018.
Financial market charts are posted for the last week of June and the first week of July in subscriber links here.
Solari Report subscribers questions in Ask Catherine: the attack on doctors, the Uber whipping machine and navigating solari.com.
Theme: The Cafes of Vienna: Living Well in a Multipolar World
- July: A month of summits
- Record Mega Mergers & Acquisitions: $2.5 Trillion
- Trade Wars
- US- China Rebalancing
- Dollar Bear Trap – its happening
- Merkel & May: Struggling with immigration and Brexit
- Warning in 1st Q Wrap Up 2017 – Pigfest – buying the country with portion of missing money
- Preliminary appropriations done – Here comes the Bohemian Grove
- Fintech: Now 36% of US Personal Loans
- The Swamp Drama: Glencore subpoena – Question: connected to Clinton Foundation investigation?
- Kennedy Resigns: Supreme Court Appointment Coming
- Ross Ulbrict Petition Denied by Supreme Court; Move to Clemency Effort
- Tsunami of Disinfo: Hope Porn, Fear Porn
- from Mint: QAnon: ‘trust the plan’ has become the sequel to ‘hope and change’
- Proposed White House Reorganization of US Government
- Post Office Piratization
- Attack on OPM
- White out on big issues
- Turning the US into a “white collar speed trap” – Compliance and the AI Invasion
- Censored by The Root in 20 minutes! Wow!
- Kiplinger: Next 8 Jobs to be Replaced by Robots
To become a Solari Report subscriber, visit our Store.