By Catherine Austin Fitts
US Plays Chicken with Reserve Currency: With FASAB 56 and without Mattis and Kelly, Trump threatens to declare national emergency.
- The Wall and the Shutdown: The Risks of Earning Money from a Negative Return on Investment Process
- Harry Reid’s Parting Shot
- Caveat Emptor – FASAB 56: Stories Growing
- Small Business Confidence Declines
- China declares intention to takeover Taiwan
- The EU Defense Fund & the Push for a European Military
- European Elections in March
- Brexit: Hard Brexit or Referendum?
- Yellow Vests Call for Bank Boycott
- What’s Up with Kim’s Sudden Resignation at World Bank?
- China Lowers Treasury Positions
- China Lands on the Far Side of the Moon
- Japanese court rejects bid by former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn
- Technocracy and the New Democrats: Climate Change gets ready to push for radically greater central control
- The Disinformation Epidemic: Tracking actual resource allocation vs. covert gossip/ Positive return on investment vs entertainment
Runner Up: Tucker Carleson’s Brilliant Rant about Families and the Economy
Coming Up: Hero of 2019 – Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Anniversary
Let’s Go to the Movies
Subscriber Charts Close of January 9, 2019:
Set One: Asia, Commodities, Precious Metals and Brazil
Set Two: Emerging Markets, Europe-Asia-Australia, Frontier, India, International Equities, International Equities Minus U.S.
Set Three: Global Health Care, Europe, Germany, Greece, $ US Dollar, Fixed Income: 20 Year Treasury, 7-10 Year Treasury, Aggregate Treasury
Set Four: US Robotics, US Domestics, US Home Builders, S&P 500 Large Cap, Dow Jones REIT, US Real Estate, S&P 500, High Yield Bond, US Dollar, Gold Miners