By Catherine Austin Fitts
- The Passing of George H. W. Bush – Who will run the Deep State?
- The leaders of the financial coup d’etat gather in Washington to pay respects as the NYTimes and Washington Post pooh-pooh that the trillions missing from the US accounts are real. They sure looked real at the funeral.
- The Latest Missing Money “Op”
- Harvard goes dark, now DOD (aka Treasury and ESF) goes dark – the stock market and Treasury bond market are now dark; how will we function with no pricing mechanism?
Cotton Candy Land
- Fed & ECB
- G20 Meeting & the Mueller-Ukraine Games To Top Putin and Trump from Talking – Putin Proceeds with Summit with China and India
- Brussels Sets Out Plan for Euro to Challenge Dollar Dominance
- Brexit Update
- Ohio Takes Bitcoin for Tax Payments
- California Fires – 911 West? – Cash flows on disaster recovery, mortgages and mortgage fraud, tightening of housing and construction markets – relationship to Pelosi’s win of speaker position – California leads the way on deeper North America corporate profits for MAGA: related reading: Early Thermal Warfare and The Phoenix Program
- Deutsche Bank Raid – Brexit, Trump Loans and Dirty Money
- FDIC and OCC propose to no longer require human appraisals up to $400,000 – what could POSSIBLY go wrong? FHA announces $14 billion of losses from faulty appraisals.
- French Protests over Gas Tax
- Huawei CFO Wanzhou Meng in Canada, faces extradition to U.S. as a result of a DOJ investigation into whether Chinese telecom giant sold gear to Iran despite sanctions
- Lab grown meat being introduced through FDA
- Lab grown brains in U of California
- 1,000 X Strength opioid released
- Thermal warfare prototype moves to thermal genocide – Californians still pretending it is not happening – so they can and will escalate
- Celine Dion launches satanic gender neutral clothing line…
- Designer babies in Hong Kong – gene editing is launched
- A woman with a transplanted uterus from deceased donor has given birth to a healthy baby girl
The Transhumanist Pile On
Let’s Go to the Movies
Christmas Gift Ideas
Subscriber Charts Close of December 5, 2018:
Subscriber Charts AM November 29, 2018: