“If you’re yelling you’re the one who’s lost control of the conversation.” ~Taylor Swift
by Catherine Austin Fitts
For many years I worked with a passion to create a financial model that would align our accounting, information and government financial systems with places. My goal was to create a win-win relationship system-wide between people and living things and the financial system. We could generate immense capital gains and wealth from healing and nurturing the environment. Global citizens could take responsibility to implement real change through the allocation of their time and resources.
I say this to emphasize how important I believe a healthy environment is for all life – including yours and mine.
Our environmental problems are symptoms of an invisible governance system, which has a different map of reality than we do and appears to have different goals than ours. It has purposely engineered our accounting and information systems to ensure central control. If we are to change how we manage and interact with our environment, then first we must illuminate and evolve our governance system, and with it our accounting, information and financial systems.
Consequently, I am often challenged trying to have an intelligent conversation with people passionate about the environment who are in a state of panic about this or that environmental issue or problem. What I often hear is that they are eager to generate more cost for people and families and more wealth and power of the invisible governance system. This, they feel, is not a problem since everything is such an emergency.
For me to have an intelligent conversation about the environment I must be able to integrate the following factors:
1. Space: What is happening in space and how does space weather – including the sun and other planets in our galaxy – relate to our environment on earth?
2. Environmental changes throughout history: What are the cycles historically on planet earth – not just over the last 100 years, but over the last 100,000 years or more?
3. Deterioration in the electromagnetic field: What is happening in the planet’s electromagnetic field?
4. Geophysical condition of the earth: What is the geophysical condition of the earth? What risks does that pose to human and other living things things?
5. Air: What is the oxygen content in our atmosphere? Why is it declining?
6. Governance Structure:
– Who is really in charge? What are the facts of the UFO phenomenon as well as who has the most powerful weaponry and military presence? Is there a “breakaway civilization?”
– Budgets: There is a great deal of money disappearing from bailouts, QE, $21 trillion missing from the US government and the government of the world are spending $1 trillion + a year on
military budgets. Where is all this money going?
– Breakthrough energy has been suppressed for at least 100 years, and possibly thousands of years. Why? Our dependency on fossil fuel and legacy energy technology is enforced top down. Will we be able to implement low cost energy through renewables and fusion technologies?
– Mind control: how do we protect our minds and maps of reality from mind control so we can have an intelligent conversation about governance and the environment?
– Debt: Who owns our debt?. Are there invisible secret agreements with creditors that function as “treaty agreements?”
– Fiat Currency: Fiat currency is one of the leading causes of environmental damage. At the same time, many environmentalists are financially dependence on the subsidies financed with it.
Why the “multiple personality disorder?”
7. Man Made Impacts:
– Why are we building a space fence by ionizing the atmosphere?
– Nuclear testing: what has the impact been on the atmosphere, including testing in the upper atmosphere?
– Nuclear accidents: what has the impact been of existing accidents such as Chernobyl and Fukushima. What are the risks of future accidents and challenges of dealing with nuclear waste?
– Global Spraying: Why are we dumping tons of heavy metals and man-made nanoparticals into the atmosphere?
– HAARP: What is HAARP and how is it being used?
– Weather Warfare: Are some natural disasters a result of weather warfare? What about extreme climate events? Is our weather being manipulated for greater control and profit or to make new
territories accessible? Who has this technology?
– What is the environmental impact of the political requirement to use fossil fuels or nuclear energy? How will this be impacted by the convergence of incomes with G-7 by Asia?
– Why do environmentalists so often promote greater governmental and central controls?
– Why do environmental groups so often continue to support the financial interests most associated with central government control?
– Why do environmentalist so often insist that our situation is far too dire for the luxury of integrated analysis that includes the issues listed in these questions?
– Why do people passionate about climate change try to bully me rather than engage in a discussion about the issues listed in these questions?
9. Invisible Weaponry and Technology
– What is the state of our invisible weaponry and technology and how does it relate to our weather, climate and natural disasters?
– What are CERN and the other colliders and how do they impact our magnetic core and natural and living systems?
I am happy to discuss the environment, including the climate, from a vantage point of reality. However, if you censor aspects of reality or uncertainty, I can’t have an intelligent conversation with you about it.
The next time the bully thing happens – or the implication that I am uncaring or unfeeling because of a need for an integrated analysis – I can just send the person to this post. While I am hoping to have intelligent conversations about the environment with one and all, the time has come for me to stack functions and bow out with a link.