Solari North American Video Server
“News is what somebody somewhere wants to suppress; all the rest is advertising.” ~ Lord Northcliffe
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week Dr. Joseph Farrell joins me for a fascinating review of the first part of our News Trends & Stories for the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up. We cover the long-term trends, the most important economic, financial and geopolitical events of the 2nd Quarter and we update our Trump Administration Report Card.
Make sure to access the News Trends & Stories section of the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up web presentation linked from your subscriber links in this commentary. Our web presentation also includes:
- How You Can Enforce the Constitution – a rich menu of ideas on how you can enforce the US Constitution;
- Long-Term Trends – links to Solari Report materials to help you follow the most important news trends;
- Solari Core Concepts – in response to your requests, summaries of many of the most important concepts we use to cover current events, with links to Solari Reports to help you learn more;
- Space Companies – we have updated our lists of space companies, organized according to whether their stocks trade on US, European or Asian stock markets;
- Financial Markets – a roundup of market and commodities charts from the 2nd Quarter; and
- Trump Report Card – Dr. Farrell and I have updated our grades for the 2nd Quarter.
In Money & Markets, I will discuss the latest financial and geopolitical news.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review the TV drama series Billions. Now in its second season, the series is loosely based on the legal battles of the US Attorney of the Southern District of New York with hedge fund manager Steve Cohen of S.A.C. Capital Advisors.
If you are not a subscriber, and would like to be, you can join here.
Talk to you Thursday!