Solari North American Video Server
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This coming week is the second in our two-part publication of News Trends & Stories for the 1st Quarter 2019 Wrap Up. Dr. Joseph P. Farrell joins me for our analysis of what is happening in 2019—and where it is going.
Last week in Part II, we reviewed the top ten stories in Economy & Financial Markets and Geopolitics – and discussed the fire at Notre-Dame in Paris as well as the linkages between culture, the economy, and political tensions.
In Part II, we look at the top stories in Culture, Science and Technology, Space, and Food and Health and cover our top picks for Unanswered Questions, Inspiration, and Take Action. We also fill in the Trump Report Card for the 1st Quarter.
I hope you take advantage of both Parts I and II; – I know of no better round-up of the deeper news than these discussions. Make sure to check out the News Trends & Stories section on our 1st Quarter 2019 Wrap Up web presentation for top trends, headlines in each story, as well as recommended videos. Just login with your Solari Report password.
- Story #11: The Year of Da Vinci
- Story #12: Gates Apologizes for Common Core Failure
- Story #13: The Weaponization of Drug-Addicted Populations
Science and Technology:
- Story #14: 5G and IOT Rollout Accelerates
- Story #15: Jedi Contract—Amazon and Microsoft Are Finalists
- Story #16: The New Space Race—Competition Grows
Food and Health:
- Story #17: Glyphosate
- Story #18: A Million Acres of U.S. Farmland Flooded
- Story #19: Vaxxed
- Story #20: Quantum Biology Blossoms
- Story #21: Weakening of Earth’s Magnetic Field
Take Action, Inspiration & UnAnswered Questions
[See Part I for Trump Report Card]
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley, a new documentary that describes the rise and fall of Theranos, the blood testing start-up that went from a purported valuation of $0 to $9 billion to $0, led by its founder Elizabeth Holmes and her board of all-star deep-staters.
Post your questions and story suggestions for Money & Markets for this week here.
Talk to you Thursday!