Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for the candles you lit in your window. Thank you for your articles and posts. And thank you for donating to Dr. Bhakdi’s defense fund to help provide such fine attorneys. Yours was time and money well spent.
Below is a compilation of Taylor Hudak’s superb coverage of the Bhakdi trial.
- Timeline: Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi Case
- Prof. Bhakdi’s lawyers argued three reasons for the court to drop the case.
- The judge stated the alleged antisemitic remarks were made, that it does not justify a punishment of the accused.
- The police officer defense witness testified.
- The prosecutor wanted to address how many views, likes and shares the videos received. The defense argues that’s not relevant the judge agrees.
- Prosecutor Silke Fussinger completed her final argument
- All three of Prof. Bhakdi’s lawyers spoke as part of the final argument to the court
- Sven Lausen argued that the prosecution misunderstood that Sucharit was speaking at the campaign event as a candidate
- Sucharit Bhakdi found not guilty in the Plön court in Germany
- The Trial of Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi