I am writing this email in the hopes that you will do research on this issue as your research skills are considerable and bring it to a wider audience. I am very familiar with the work you have done on glyphosate – I have listened to many interviews with Dr. Seneff and interviews that you have done on this subject. I have learned a tremendous amount. In that regard, I want to bring to your attention another aspect of glyphosate-based herbicides: endocrine disruptors.
Up until this point, I hadn’t given transgenderism a whole lot of thought. I remember the issue of transgender (hereafter referred to as “TG”) bathroom use during Obama’s regime. I dismissed it as just another ploy to cause discord as the TG population is a very small minority. However, when this issue comes to your own backyard and impacts your family directly, it becomes a much more significant issue with grave consequences.
Background: Recently a 17 year old member of my partner’s family announced that he is TG and wants to transition – he wants to at least start taking hormones. I will refer to him as David. He has never given any indication that he was feeling this way – he has never expressed the desire to even dress like a woman. (Note: according to Psychology Today, there is a rise in adolescents who wish to transition without having exhibited early signs of gender dysphoria.) David says that he has been feeling “this way” since he was 6. I am not sure what “this way” means to him. He is not drawn to being either a woman or a man. From what little I’ve heard, I think he probably wants to be androgynous.
As a functional medicine health coach, my immediate thought after this pronouncement was of an article entitled “Our Estrogen Emergency.” I then started doing research on xenoestrogens or endocrine disruptors, which has, in turn, led me down a number of different avenues. I have found that there is an alarming increase in the amount of children that are identifying as TG (https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/september/4-000-explosion-in-kids-identifying-as-transgender-docs-perform-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls ; https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culture-mind-and-brain/201811/why-is-transgender-identity-the-rise-among-teens ) and the question one has to ask is “WHY?” So here are several contributing factors I have come up with. Some or all of them may apply in David’s case.
1. Endocrine disruptors and poor diet. David has had a terrible diet (non-organic; GMO, pesticide and hormone laden; highly processed, high carb (much gluten); and very little nutrients). I enclose an article on endocrine disruptors from the Environmental Working Group website and here is their definition: “There is no end to the tricks that endocrine disruptors can play on our bodies: increasing production of certain hormones; decreasing production of others; imitating hormones; turning one hormone into another; interfering with hormone signaling; telling cells to die prematurely; competing with essential nutrients; binding to essential hormones; accumulating in organs that produce hormones.”
One of the most alarming endocrine disruptors is the herbicide atrazine – the 2nd most used next to glyphosate and not that many people are talking about it. “[R]esearchers have found that exposure to even low levels of the herbicide atrazine can turn male frogs into females that produce completely viable eggs. Atrazine is widely used on the majority of corn crops in the United States, and consequently it’s a pervasive drinking water contaminant.” (https://www.ewg.org/research/dirty-dozen-list-endocrine-disruptors) (See also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu0IXMTFY9Q; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2726844/.
When you are exposed to xenoestrogens (as well as phytoestrogens like soy) and your detox pathways aren’t viable because of poor diet – then you don’t have the nutrients to enable detoxification of estrogen, not to mention other toxins.
After reading many articles and listening to many videos on endocrine disruptors, I then researched if anyone had made a connection between endocrine disruptors and TG. Sure enough I found several and here’s one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aaoH0e2gJ)
2. Vaccines. I don’t know how many vaccines David has received but he lives in California and goes to a public school so I bet he’s had many. When your detox pathways are not functioning properly, you also can’t detox heavy metals (aluminum, mercury) which can create many health issues just on their own. And then when you throw in the heavy metals used in chemtrails – that’s a potent cocktail. Also alarmingly, I’ve read an article advising that human DNA is being put in some vaccines that may be contributing to the rise of gender identity confusion: https://community.whattoexpect.com/forums/non-vaccination/topic/how-does-human-dna-in-vaccines-contribute-to-the-rise-of-gender-identity-confusion-70413910.html
3. Mind Control. Catherine reminded me of this one. This is quite a big topic and encompasses many different things.
a.Social engineering (and I’m just going to name a few). This smells of the Tavistock Institute and from what I understand, not surprisingly, they have a “gender care” department.
1. Desensitizing. There is a big push in the mainstream media, a constant flow on TV, by celebrities like Oprah, Katie Couric, Diane Sawyer. People are becoming desensitized to it and just accepting TG as everyday life. I’ve seen it in my family – “Karen, that’s just the way it is now.” Really?
2. Gnostic tactic of using language to create chaos. One website says there are 71 different gender classifications. This is a war on language – the common and clear language by which we have been able to understand our own humanity. It sews a lot of ambiguity. It changes the language of everyone’s identity. It separates our sex from our bodies. We only have gender, which only exists in our mind – whatever gender you “feel” like being. It muddies and destroys the common language, especially the human understanding of biological sex distinctions. Now we are being told that biological sex is a social construct. There is a movement to have it enforced by law (this has already happened in Canada). When the law demands that all of these gender identities be enforced by law – it is unsustainable. It will be impossible to keep up with it legally. It will create chaos which will in turn create a vacuum for the state to step in. The state can then regulate all social interactions (the “social credit system”). It will require an aggressive program of censorship. TG is dismantling freedom all in the name of freedom. It’s a war on the laws of nature, a war on reality. The state will have to determine what people can and can’t say to prop up that anti-reality. It’s on a collision course with the 1st Amendment.
3. Suppression of dissenting views. There is suppression of anyone who regrets their decision of transitioning (see www.sexchangeregret.com). Also doctors who speak out experience retribution (pediatric endocrinologist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c) as well as teachers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QYifNmanpA). As an aside, TG is being taught to kindergartners in California (https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/09/transgender-agenda-schools-kindergarten-california-opt-in-opt-out-state-laws-prevent/ ;
Note: California legislature specifically excluded “gender identity” from the state’s notice and opt-out requirements (so no notice has to be given to parents that this is being taught).
Also, gender health program centers have sprung up over the country. David is going to the Gender Health Program Center at UCLA (https://www.uclahealth.org/gender-health/ ). There’s a lot of money to be made – in hormones and other medications, in surgery, psychiatry, doctor visits, etc.
The silence it is imposing has far reach – you can see it especially in college campuses and corporate culture.
b. Technological Mind Control. Catherine reminded me that David could be a victim of mind control through his Smartphone. David wears a wireless ear bud for his phone all the time. Who knows what could be being visited on him through the phone? He has also played video games since he was 5 years old. I found several video games using TG role-playing. I could not find anyone talking about TG and technological abuse and harassment. I bet it’s happening though. I did find in an article in Psychology Today (cited above) where they were asking why TG identity is on the rise and from a survey, they found: “First, many of the youth in the survey had been directly exposed to one or more peers who had recently “come out” as trans. Next, 63.5 percent of the parents reported that in the time just before announcing they were trans, their child had exhibited a marked increase in Internet and social media consumption.” (Emphasis added.) Perhaps the use of entrainment technology?
Transgenderism as the Bridge to Transhumanism
Now one more thing I want to talk about – and to me this may be the ultimate agenda. I was listening to a YouTube video by Stella Morabito, an Intelligence Analyst, and she mentioned that she thought TG was the bridge to transhumanism. Wow that knocked my head back. She didn’t explain that statement but it started me thinking. I immediately thought of the book by Dr. Joseph Farrell – Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas (which I highly recommend) and the agenda of the return to the androgyne.
I quote at length from an article by Libby Evans, entitled “The Transhumanism Revolution: Oppression Disguised as Liberation”:
The transhumanist push towards a reimagining of the human, humanity, and our shared future is a primary component of three growing cultural trends: artificial intelligence, human augmentation, and the transgender phenomenon. The means of effecting these transformative developments are entirely technical, and promise liberation from reproduction, liberation from disease and mortality, and liberation from the body itself.
As DIY body hackers trick out their meat machines, technologies such as CRISPRgene editing software and artificial wombs further the intentional biomechanization of the human form. In one lab, human beings will be edited on a genetic level—from the isolation of mitochondrial DNA for the purposes of life extension to the eradication of genetic deformities, diseases, and implementation of parental preferences—and in another, humans will be artificially gestated.
Both of these concepts speak to a dramatic shift in our relationship with both our bodies and our children. Liberating the body from reproduction liberates humanity from our own physical continuation. At first glance, reproductive advocates may tout this as progress, but removing reproduction from our bodily purview does not only liberate us from the body, it also subjects us to the tyranny of the mind. Removing the body from reproduction is primarily the elimination of women from the process of creating human beings. Liberation from reproduction is liberation from sex, both in act and biology. At which point, gender truly becomes fashion with no remaining foundations in the story of human origins.
Transgender advocates will answer that we are more mind than body, and this is what makes transgender ideology an essential component of the drive toward transhumanist acceptance, whether transgender advocates realize this connection or not (a Twitter search reveals that many do). The ongoing effort to change language, and redefine ‘male’ and ‘female’ so they refer to something other than sexual dimorphism, is designed to establish a Cartesian mind-body dualism in which the mind can dominate body to such an extent that personal subjectivity can decisively contradict biological reality. Transgender practice is the ultimate biohack. The claim that one has been born into the ‘wrong’ body is a total rejection of mind-body unification, and a statement that mind and body can be so disparate that the body must be thoroughly altered to match the mind’s perception of how it ought to be.
Contrary to popular perception and much of the transgender movement’s own rhetoric, transgender activism is not about compassion and dignity. Although transgender advocacy is couched in the language of oppression and identity, the idea that it is merely the latest facet of an ongoing civil rights struggle is a misconception. In the current cultural climate, to question the concept of transgenderism is to question the right of trans individuals to exist. This is an extremely effective strategy that deters the skeptical from digging into an ideology by labelling them bigots for doing so. But the implications of transgenderism are so serious and far-reaching that questions must be asked. At issue is not simply societal acceptance of people with alternative views or lifestyles, but the most fundamental aspects of what it means to be human.
It is no anomaly that the movement is hitting its cultural stride in the debate over pronouns. The first step in changing how we think about our bodies and what it means to be human is to change how we speak about these things. Transgender speech codes demand that we renounce our bodies’ basis in biology, and instead consider them constructs of arbitrary (and somehow unjust) societal expectations. We are not to think about ‘mother’ and ‘father’ as reproductive terms, but as culturally specified relationships. This aggressive effort to change and police the use of language, and to redefine terms like ‘male’ and ‘female’ to deny the sexual difference characteristic of all mammals, is designed to uncouple mind from body and humans from evolutionary and reproductive logic. Instead, an ideology of emotion is to be given dominion over biological reality.
With the widespread acceptance of human augmentation, bio-tech, AI, and transgenderism, we are removing agency from the human body, and granting it entirely to the mind. But our humanity lies not in our consciousness, but in the biological bodies from which that consciousness arises. It is our bodies that suffer pain and spectacular sensation, and that feed our minds with data about the external world and our relationship to it. In its various forms, transhumanism is an attempt to reify an illusory mind-body dualism that has consequences well beyond what we can currently imagine. This is an idea that is advancing without a constituency. As long as transhumanists are the only ones focused on the issue, they can effect enormous changes in the absence of a large constituent base, because ethics conversations lag behind huge advancements in tech and identity politics.
But concerns we perceive to be on the fringes of culture, or esoteric and only vaguely relevant to some distant future, are in fact part of a giant ideological redefinition of humanity. If we do not attend to these debates and their implications, we are going to awaken one day to find that developments have overtaken us, that it’s too late, and that our bodies are of no importance. What we forget is that the mind must serve the humanity of the body—in suffering, joy, pleasure, pain, tickles, itches, even death. Without that submission, the mind is nothing but ego, without any checks on its power or influence. To be a mind without a body is to have no relationship to the physical world, and no stake in it. If we perceive ourselves and others to be disembodied minds piloting meat machines—bodies of mere matter that do not matter—what horror will we be capable of inflicting on the bodies of others? When we renounce our humanity, we forget what it means to inflict pain and to suffer.
Choice, the determining factor, resides with each individual alone. The transhumanists are right in at least one respect: the responsibility for humanity lies not with the state, nor any NGO, but with each of us. In awarding the mind complete power and authority over the flesh, we are not liberating ourselves, but submitting to the oppression of a consciousness we do not yet properly understand. The risk is that we only belatedly realise that transhumanism is oppression disguised as liberation.
I end with one more quote by Camille Paglia: “Transgender phenomena multiply and spread in late phases of culture as religious, political and family traditions weaken and civilizations begin to decline.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
As Catherine reminded me, this is WAR. This generation of children is being used to experiment on as a bridge to transhumanism without their knowledge and consent nor the consent of their parents. There are so many agendas here, it hurts my head. It is a war on humanity and what it means to be human; a war on reality; a war on privacy; a war on the freedom of speech and thought; a war on the family unit; a war on Western culture; I could go on – you get the point. It hurts my heart.
So I hope you will look into this, and if you are so inclined, give this issue some print and video time. I apologize for the lengthy diatribe. I am starting a new business and I just don’t have time to take it further so I write this in hopes that you will.
Thanks for your time from the bottom of my heart! Should you want to reach out to me, please feel free to do so via email or phone.
Solari Report Subscriber