"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." ~ Marcus Aurelius
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This Thursday, we publish the second part in our two-part publication of the News Trends & Stories for the 2nd Quarter 2020 Wrap Up.
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell joins me for our review of what has happened in the first half of 2020. In Part II, we look at the top stories in Culture; Science & Technology; Space; and Food & Health. We also review our Unanswered Questions as well as ideas to Take Action and our sources of Inspiration.
There is no need for me to tell you how significant the events of the second quarter were. Because the events in Culture and Food & Health were driven by the central banks' reengineering of the global currency system and a fundamental reengineering of governments globally, make sure you have also listened to Part I. Part I's discussion of the top stories in Economy & Financial Markets and Geopolitics will help you understand Part II's stories on an integrated basis.
Here are the top stories for Part II:
- Story #11: Celebrating the Best of 2nd-Quarter Culture
- Story #12: Zombie Management 101 – Interacting with the Mind-Controlled and Fear-Porned
Science and Technology:
- Story #13: Wireless Technology – 5G, Crowd Control, and EMF Radiation & Weaponry
- Story #14: Transhumanism – Creepy Technology in Hotel Auschwitz
- Story #15: Inventions – Global 2.0 to 3.0 Accelerates
- Story #16: Space as War-Fighting Domain
Food and Health:
- Story #17: SARS CoV-2 – Does It Exist, Is It a Virus or Pathogen, Was It Engineered?
- Story #18: Radical Reengineering of Global Agriculture and Food
- Story #19: The Great Poisoning – The Injection Fraud and Vaxxed Wars
- Story #20: Geophysical Risks
Unanswered Questions, Take Action, & Inspiration: Check out the full list of unanswered questions and heroes for the 2nd Quarter at the web presentation.
In Let's Go to the Movies, I will discuss the documentary The Rosetta Mission. It tells the story of the European Space Agency launch of the Rosetta space probe in 2004, which arrived at comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko (67P) after ten years of travel, studied the comet in orbit, and ended its mission in 2016 with a hard landing on the comet. It is a story of extraordinary collaboration and achievement—a reminder of the great things we accomplish when we dare to dream together.
Post your questions and story suggestions for Money & Markets for this week here.
Talk to you Thursday!