Tea Time: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin – September 26, 2020 ~ SOLD OUT
Tea Time: Amarillo, Texas – October 3, 2020 – CANCELED
Due to government restrictions. We have asked our subscribers who purchased tickets for Amarillo to check back later in the year. We may be able to reschedule, but in the meantime, we have issued refunds.
Tea Time: Montreal, Canada – June 6, 2020 – CANCELED
The Tea Time with Catherine scheduled for June 6, 2020 in Montreal, Canada was canceled due to government travel restrictions. With the current quarantine requirements, it was not feasible for Catherine to do multiple quarantines in one month. We have asked our subscribers who purchased tickets for Montreal to check back later in the year. We may be able to reschedule, but in the meantime, we have issued refunds.
Tea Time & Event Policies:
1. GUESTS: Subscribers may bring guests who attend with them. Please make sure to bring guests who would be interested and comfortable with the open conversations we enjoy.
2. CHECK-IN: Please make sure to check in at the door. We need to confirm that only ticketed subscribers and their accompanied guests are in attendance.
3. NO DIGITAL AND RECORDING DEVICES: Our goal is to achieve an intimate atmosphere where you can speak freely. So please leave phones, tablets, and any other recording or communication devices in your car. If you wish to take pictures at the end of the lunch, please only do so with permission of the people involved.
4. PRIVACY: Please respect the privacy of the other subscribers and guests in attendance. Do not quote them outside of the event without their permission. The Chatham House Rule applies with respect to other subscribers and their guests.
5. SHARING OF E-MAIL: We will ask a local subscriber to collect and share e-mails of those in attendance who wish to do so.
6. MANNERS: We are a well-mannered group. However, on the off chance that someone comes who is not, we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who violates these policies and/or who – in Catherine’s sole discretion – may compromise the safety, security, and productive discussion of our subscribers.
7. CANCELLATION: To receive a refund, you must cancel no later than 7 days prior to the luncheon or event date.