Listen to the MP3 audio file
Download the MP3 audio file
Read the transcript
1. Introduction & Theme – 0:00 Audio – Theme: The Power of Imagination; transcript of the 2011 Year End Wrap-up is up and available to subscribers …
2. Money & Markets – 01:52 Audio – American attack on the Swiss continued with Wegelin, Switzerland’s oldest bank to forced to sell as customers pulled $4 billion of assets. WHY IS THE US BEHAVING THIS WAY? MF GLOBAL – making people want to leave. Budget – making the government desperate. MF Global – Cover Page of Wall Street Journal Chaotic Trading. The nature of debits and credits. Wherever there is a debit, there is a credit. Bruce Kasting – CBO – 2013, 1% growth, 9.2% unemployment SS tops in 2019 instead of 2022 and tops at 2.6 instead of 3.4 – almost $1 trillion swing Individual taxes down 30% and corporate down 50% from when I was doing the missing money. We keep wondering what the plan is there. US Elections- Gallup polls on Obama look dreadful, followed by announcement by DOD that we are bringing the Afghanistan troops home – proof that popular opinion matters, although the CBO annual report probably had a greater impact. Trying to make a Gingrich vs Romney interesting. continue to use Ron Paul as tease pony. From what I can see in California at the gym enormous media attention is being paid to it – which is an indication that about everything else is not safe to talk about. Jeb Bush at the last minute at the Republican Convention? Facebook – IPO – put preliminary prospectus filing on – importance of the occasional insiders GET RICH QUICK DEAL working – part of keeping the harvesting going. This one is particularly depressing because of what it means for centralization and personal privacy. Given the size and the ad revenues, it can convert to a viable business model, in which the customer is paying the intelligence agencies to maintain data on all of us. Occupy Oakland continues on a lose lose trajectory. Oakland mayor says that it has cost the municipality $5 million. When I got here it was announced that a teenager angry with his parents for trying to stop his participation, murdered them and put their bodies in the back seat of the family car…..if that is true – that sounds like a situation involving significant mind control operations to me. This is hurting small businesses and citizens in Oakland, not Wall Street. …
3. Solari Hero – 10:04 Audio – Jon Rappoport! …
4. Ask Catherine – 10:11 Audio
– Iraqi Dinar?; do you have a plan for me? What is your advice route going to take? I am a retiree and 89, with reasonable alertness. Maybe your objective is to satisfy a person in a family formation stage. Maybe your target is some one who has a nest-egg and needs direction. My questions for you:
- What is your purpose?
- Where are you? What do you like to do?
- Your goals for you and your family?
- How you want to invest your current time and assets?
5. Interview – 13:41 Audio
– Jon Rappoport – ‘Don’t let the walls close into you’ – the attraction of freedom. Two classes of people – those who know how to create their world…those who fell they do not have the power to invent their world and buy into a world created and invented for them. We all grow up more or less prisoners of a cobweb of lies, often told to us by loved ones who did not know better. It is our journey to slowly untangle ourselves from this cobweb or matrix, to learn how to see the lies so we can protect ourselves and those we love from them, and then most importantly to create our capacity to create our own pictures and worlds. How do we see the matrix sufficient to untangle and stay untangled? And how do we learn to build our powers to create our own pictures? Experience and knowledge is deep; Ellis Medavoy, problem/solution; complexity and incompetence of it all; Secret of Secret Societies. Who has the power to create a picture of our reality – make your own painting. Mind Control Operation. Grief counselors – mind control operations. Kids and Ritalin. Waking them up – Jack True – nature of the trances. Replacing political power with consumer attention – PERSONAL POWER vs GETTING ATTENTION. Imagination – freedom requires getting out of the trance – Jack True getting out of the trance…..ran into problem…could not solve the problem, unhypnotize them. …
As part of the launch of this new collection, Jon is joining me on the Solari Report to talk about the most important insights that emerged from these interviews. Jon is a brilliant and profoundly humorous speaker, so you do not want to miss this one.
We will start with Money & Markets and Ask Catherine. Post your questions in the comments section for this blog post.
No Let’s Go to the Movies this week as I expect Jon and I to speak for extra time. For a taste of Jon’s power, here is a video interview we did when I visited him in California last year.
A free-ranging conversation between Jon Rappoport and Catherine Austin
YouTube | Feb 02 2012
Talk to you Thursday!