By Catherine Austin Fitts
The President was quoted this week as saying “He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
Why is the President channeling Lord Rothschild’s recent complaint that the current governance system does not work and needs to change? Attacking the legal document that created the United States and the covenant that is the basis of who and what we are is are very odd way to make America great again (MAGA).
The way to drain the swamp is to enforce the Constitution. The President has the legal authority and power to order:
- all government agencies to only spend money approved in an appropriation;
- DOD, NSA and HUD to identify the $11.5 trillion of undocumentable adjustments in federal accounts since fiscal 1998 representing spending for which there was not an appropriation;
- all government agencies to make their budget, credit, programs and contract budgets accessible by counties so that citizens can drain the swamp one county at a time;
- all government agencies to publish audited financial statements as required by law and to cancel all raises and bonuses until it is done;
- refuse to increase appropriations to any agency that does not comply with the constitutional provisions related to spending appropriations or the financial management laws requiring audited financial statements.
- all appropriation increases to any agency to be be funded by recapture of some or all of the spending represented by the $11.5 trillion of undocumentable adjustments.
Breath life into the Constitution, President Trump. Give the American people the disclosure they are owed under the Constitution so 3100 counties can support you in MAGA 1 county at a time.