Lunch with Catherine and Dr. Mark Skidmore
Luncheon & Event Policies:
1. GUESTS: Subscribers may bring guests who attend with them. Please make sure to bring guests who would be interested and comfortable with the open conversations we enjoy.
2. CHECK-IN: Please make sure to check-in at the door. We need to confirm that only ticketed subscribers and their accompanied guests are in attendance.
3. NO DIGITAL AND RECORDING DEVICES: Our goal is to achieve an intimate atmosphere where you can speak freely. So please leave phones, tablets and any other recording or communication devices in your car. If you wish to take pictures at the end of the lunch, please only do so with permission of the people involved.
4. PRIVACY: Please respect the privacy of the other subscribers and guests in attendance. Do not quote them outside of the event without their permission. The Chatham House Rule applies with respect to other subscribers and their guests.
5. SHARING OF E-MAIL: We will ask a local subscriber to collect and share e-mails of those in attendance who wish to do so.
6. MANNERS: We are a well mannered group. However, on the off chance that someone comes who is not, we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who violates these policies and/or who – in Catherine’s sole discretion – may compromise the safety, security and productive discussion of our subscribers.
7 CANCELLATION: To receive a refund, you must cancel no later than 6 days prior to the luncheon or event date.